Induction or Electric Cooktop Control Panel Blinking or Non-Responsive
- Induction or Electric Cooktop surface burners working or not working while control panel blinking, flickering, flashing
- Controls not responding, surface burner in use or not in use
- Induction or Electric Cooktop burner indicator flashing
- Burner generator/element
- Display module
- Touch pad board
- Internal wiring issue
- Electrical supply cord
- Power module
- Installation/power supply source
- Wrong pan size being used
If an Electric or Induction Cooktop control panel is blinking and/or not responding while the surface burners are in use or off:
- Reset the unit at the electrical supply source for 10 seconds.
- Try using the burners again.
- Verify the correct pan size is being used.
- The use of smaller pots or pans than recommended can cause the control panel to flash.
- If the timer is not turning off, refer to Induction and Electric Cooktop Timer.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
See also, Electric or Induction Cooktop Does Not Work.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820