Wolf Legacy Induction Range and Induction or Electric Cooktop Timer
- How to set the timer on an Induction or Electric Cooktop or Induction Range
- Timer function on an induction or Electric Cooktop
- Does the timer turn the cooktop off?
The Induction and Electric Cooktop and Induction Range timer is independent from the cooktop or range.
- When the timer reaches zero, it will not turn the unit off.
- Electric Cooktops will not turn off automatically, even if cookware is removed from the surface.
- Turn off each element manually.
- Elements stay on indefinitely until manually turned off.
The countdown timer can be set in one-minute increments up to 99 minutes. To set the timer:
- Touch Timer.
- Touch and hold + or - until desired time is shown in the timer display. Timer will begin countdown in minutes.
- Timer will chime with one minute left and completes the countdown in seconds.
- When complete, timer will chime and continue to chime until Timer is touched.
If the cooktop shows "5hr" and does not seem to be counting down, the unit might be in Showroom mode. See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820