Install Gas Surface Burners Flush with Countertop
- Can a gas product be installed so the top of the gas surface burner grate is flush with the top of the countertop next to it?
- Install a CG model Framed Gas Cooktop in a flush application
- Can any gas cooktop be installed flush?
Wolf recommends installation of gas burner products so the surface burner grate is above the level of the countertop.
Reducing the overall height of the product so the top of the grate sits flush with the countertop can lead to the following:
- Heat damage to the countertop
- Reduced surface burner performance due to less oxygen supplied to the burner flame
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820