Keep Warm Feature
- How is the WWD30 and Drawer Microwave different?
- Compare Warming Drawer (WWD30) with Keep Warm on Drawer Microwave
- Difference between WWD30 and Keep Warm feature
- What is the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) Keep Warm feature?
The Wolf Warming Drawer is the ideal choice for keeping food warm.
- Programmable with auto-shut off for up to 4 hours.
- Temp control range of 80ºF to 200ºF.
- Four present temperatures: high 200ºF, medium 160ºF, low 120ºF, and proof 85ºF.
- Fans help distribute heat evenly.
- Rack for stacking food.
The function of the Keep Warm feature for other products varies by model.
MC24 Convection Microwave and MS24 Standard Microwave
SPO Speed Oven
Drawer Microwave and MDD Drop-Down Door Microwave
- MWD models keep food warm for up to 30 minutes.
- MD models keep food warm for up to 90 minutes, coming on intermittently at 10% power.
- Programmable in Manual Cooking mode to keep food warm when the cook time is up.
- Keep Warm can be programmed during Sequence Cooking.
- Unit operates at 10% power for up to 90 minutes.
- Keep warm is not designed to serve as a separate warming drawer and has limited capability.
- The microwaves do not sense humidity as this is a timed feature.
- See also, Drop-Down Door Microwave and Drawer Microwave Keep Warm Feature.
Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- Keep Warm uses a combination of convection and steam heat to keep foods warm.
- Programmed for 175°F.
- Keep food warm for up to 90 minutes.
- See also, Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Keep Warm Feature and Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Keep Warm Feature.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820