Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Keep Warm Mode
- How to use the Keep Warm Mode on the CSO Convection Steam Oven
- Keep Warm Mode for CSO Convection Steam Oven
- What does the Keep Warm feature do?
The Keep Warm Mode uses a combination of convection and steam heat to preserve the food's taste, texture, looks, and quality.
- It is not necessary to cover food when using the Keep Warm Mode. Steam heat will help to keep food moist.
- Default temperature is 175°F.
- Default duration is 30 minutes, but can extend to 90 minutes.
- See also, Convection Steam Oven (CSO) Keep Warm Mode.
To use the Keep Warm Mode:
- Press OK.
- Turn knob to KEEP WARM.
- Press OK to confirm.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820