Convection Steam Oven (CSO) Keep Warm Mode
- What is the Keep Warm Mode on a Convection Steam Oven (CSO)?
- How to use Keep Warm Mode
- Can plates be warmed in the Keep Warm Mode?
The Keep Warm Mode on a Convection Steam Oven (CSO) is useful when food cannot be eaten when it is hot from the oven.
- This mode helps to preserve the food's taste, texture, looks, and quality.
- Better tasting food than reheating leftovers.
- Food can be plated and multiple dinner plates can be kept warm at once, making staggered mealtimes more convenient.
- This mode uses a combination of convection and steam heat.
The Keep Warm Mode does not take the place of a Warming Drawer or a microwave. Because steam heat is used, items sensitive to water, such as pizza boxes, should not be placed in the CSO.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820