Wolf Outdoor Grill Ignition Troubleshooting
- Outdoor Gas Grill not lighting
- What to do if delayed ignition on OG or BBQ product
- No electrical power to grill, no ignition
- Outdoor Gas Grill or BBQ not staying lit
- OG burner does not light after propane tank filled
- Insufficient ignition attempt
- No gas supplied to appliance
- No electrical power to or at appliance
- Excessive gas supply
- If an Outdoor Gas Grill (OG) or BBQ Grill does not light within approximately five seconds, turn the knob to Off.
- Make sure that proper lighting sequence is followed. Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for product-specific information.
- Make sure unit and burners are clean.
- Verify gas supply is turned on.
- Check electrical outlet for power.
- Try to light the unit manually. See Manually Light OG Outdoor Gas Grill.
- Make sure if the unit is on an LP tank, the tank has gas in it.
- If the LP tank was recently filled:
- Open the hood.
- Open the valve for three seconds.
- Close the valve.
- Repeat two to three times to purge air from the lines.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820