Outdoor Grill Side Burner and Burner Module Difference
- What is the difference between the side burner SB13 and the burner module BM13?
- What side burner should be purchased for a Wolf Outdoor Gas Grill built-in application?
- What side burner should be used with the CART30, CART36 or CART42?
- Can a SB13 be converted into a BM13?
Side burner model SB13 is made for use on a Wolf Outdoor Gas Grill CART product.
- SB13 can not be installed in a built in application as it does not have a separate transformer.
- It is designed to attach to the side of a OG Cart and run on the OG power transformer.
- Does not have a light switch
- A transformer cannot be added to a SB13
The burner module model BM13 is intended for use with built in OG units.
- BM13 is designed to be installed to the side of an OG unit in a built in application.
- There is no way to attach a BM13 to a cart.
- Has it's own light switch
- A 2" gap from the side of the specified cut out opening is needed between the OG and the BM13 on the non-rotisserie side because the heat output would be too great.
- See also, OG Outdoor Gas Grill with BM13 Installation
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820