Wolf Oven Does Not Get Hot Enough
- Food takes too long to bake or not turning out well
- Food cooks, browns, or bakes unevenly
- Food done or burned on one side and not done or raw on the other side
- Oven temperature is not hot enough or drops during use
- Frozen foods do not cook in the recipe time frame
- Does the oven need to be calibrated?
The following issues can cause food to be underdone:
- Oven is not fully preheated.
- Door is opened too often or left open too long.
- Food is wrapped in foil. Check mode for tips that give best results.
- Pan is too small for recipe.
- Refer to Wolf Cooking Guide in product Use and Care Guide for further information. The cooking chart is a guide, recipe, or package directions take precedence.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820