Poor Cooking Performance in Oven
- Food takes too long to bake or not turning out well
- Food cooks, browns, or bakes unevenly
- Food done or burned on one side and not done or raw on the other side
- Oven temperature is too hot or not hot enough
- Why is there smoke during broiling?
- Does the oven need to be calibrated?
- Oven temperature drops during use
- Loss of heat in oven
- Frozen foods do not cook in the recipe time frame
- During preheat, the oven is heated in a manner unsuitable for cooking.
- Use preheat for all cooking modes except Broil and Convection Broil mode.
- Ovens do not run preheat again once they reach a set temperature prevent damage to the food.
- Increasing oven temperature during cooking may result in the oven taking some time to reach the new temperature.
If the oven is not operating properly, use the following troubleshooting:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820