Excessive Smoke When Broiling
- Why is there smoke during broiling?
- Excessive smoke while broiling
- Smoke coming from oven in Broil Mode
Excessive smoke coming from the oven during broiling may be caused by:
- A pan other than two-piece broiler pan being used.
- Failure to trim off extra fat from meats.
- To mitigate this, use a lower rack position or shorten the broiling time.
- Refer to Wolf Cooking Guide in product Use and Care Guide for further information. The cooking chart is a guide. Recipe or package directions should take precedence.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820