Wolf Oven Temperature Is Too Hot
- Food cooks or bakes unevenly
- Food done or burned on one side and not done or raw on the other side
- Oven temperature is too hot
- Why is there smoke during broiling?
- Does the oven need to be calibrated?
- The cooking chart is a guide.
- Recipe or package directions should take precedence.
Verify the following before calling for service if the oven seems to be cooking hot:
- Glass, glass ceramic, or dark metal holds more heat than shiny pans.
- Oven temperature setting too high or baking pan too large for recipe.
- Correct rack level or cooking mode used.
- If a Convection Mode is being used, make sure the temperature is reduced by 25 degrees, or the cooking time reduced by 25%.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820