Uneven Browning in a Wolf Oven
- Food browns unevenly
- Food done or burned on one side and not done or raw on the other side
- Does the oven need to be calibrated?
Verify the following before calling for service if the exterior browning of food is uneven:
- Proper use of the product.
- Refer to Wolf Cooking Guide in product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- The cooking chart is a guide.
- Recipe or package directions should take precedence.
- Pan might be too large for good heat circulation, or there may be too many pans on a rack.
- If rack covered with aluminum foil, heat might be trapped below.
- See also:
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820