How to Cook with a Wolf Oven
- What is the best cooking mode to use?
- Where should the rack be placed?
- What is the best temperature to use?
- How to bake something
- Recipes for my oven
- Cooking guides
- E Series cooking guide
Refer to the Wolf Cooking Guide for each model below.
|Dual Fuel Range||Dual Fuel Range Cooking Guide|
|Gas Range (R and GR Models)||Gas Range Cooking Guide|
|Induction Range||Induction Range Cooking Guide|
|E Series Oven*||Wall Oven Cooking Guide|
|L Series Oven||Wall Oven Cooking Guide|
|M Series Oven||M Series Built-In Oven Cooking Guide|
|Convection Steam Oven||CSO Cooking Reference|
CSO Cooking Recommendations
*E Series Ovens do not have an individual cooking guide. The link is to the L Series for reference.
The cooking chart is a guide.
- The cooking guide lists two temperatures for recipes that often call for high heat at first, followed by heat reduction later in the baking process.
- Recipe or package directions take precedence over the cooking chart.
- When following the rack position recommendations, keep in mind that rack position one is the lowest rack position.
Tips for Success
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820