Wolf Temperature Probe Instructions
- How to use a temperature probe in a Wolf Dual Fuel Range (DF) or Induction Range
- L Series, E Series, and M Series Oven temperature probe use
- Cook with a temperature probe in a Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
Temperature Probe Instructions
The model number of a unit is found on the serial tag. See also, Wolf Serial Tag Locations.
For product-specific instructions on using the temperature probe and troubleshooting tips, see:
- Convection Steam Oven (CSO) Temperature Probe Use
- E Series Oven Temperature Probe Use
- Legacy E Series Oven Temperature Probe Use
- L Series Oven Temperature Probe Use
- M Series Oven Temperature Probe Use
- SO24 E Series Oven Temperature Probe Use
Temperature Probe Tips
- Wash probe by hand; do not soak or clean in the dishwasher.
- Do not unplug the probe by pulling on the cord. This will damage the cord.
- The temperature probe measures the internal temperature of food without opening the oven door. Make sure that the probe does not touch the oven walls or door when in use.
- Do not attempt to use the probe in Broil mode. Use the probe only in modes that offer the probe option. Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- See also, Recipes for Wolf Products.
- Probe Flashing on Display or Probe Does Not Register - Includes troubleshooting if oven display shows PROBE? or if the probe is not working.
- How Many Temperature Probes Come with a Product - Includes part numbers for replacement probes.
Contact a Product Distributor for product demonstrations and events.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820