Wolf Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Temperature Probe Use
- How to set temperature probe feature
- Suggested internal temperature for food safety
- Temperature probe is not working in Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- How to clean the temperature probe
- What is the part number of the CSO probe?
- CSO probe part 820867
- What color is the CSO probe?
The Convection Steam Oven (CSO) temperature probe measures the internal temperature of food without opening the oven door.
- The probe can be used with all cooking modes except More Gourmet. See also, Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Cooking Modes.
- Calculating a total cooking time by weight is no longer necessary using this feature.
- The CSO probe is black and is not interchangeable with other probes.
- When the temperature probe is installed, the actual probe temperature will be shown.
To set the CSO probe:
- Select desired cooking mode and temperature.
- Place probe in the thickest part of the food being cooked, then insert the connector into the receptacle. Refer to the video below for a demonstration.
- Probe must be fully seated before probe temperature setting can be made.
- Preheating is not required for the CSO.
- Use the arrows to select SET FOOD PROBE TEMP and touch ENTER.
- Use arrows to select the desired probe temperature and touch ENTER.
- The unit will start 20 seconds after the last key touch. To start the mode immediately, use the arrows to select Start Operation, then touch ENTER.
- The probe temperature will appear on the display once it has reached 85°F (30°C).
- After cooking, wash probe by hand; do not submerge, soak, or clean in the dishwasher.
- How to Use a Temperature Probe
- How Many Temperature Probes Come with a Product including part numbers for replacement probes.
- Convection Steam Oven Temperature Probe Not Sensed
- For units with a knob control, refer to Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Temperature Probe Use.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820