Wolf Legacy Dual Fuel Range Oven Temperature Probe Use
- How to set temperature probe feature
- What modes to use with temperature probe
- Does oven door need to be shut to use probe?
- Can two probes be used at the same time in a double oven?
- Suggested internal temperature for food safety
- What is the temperature probe range?
- Oven probe is brown
The temperature probe measures the internal temperature of food without opening the oven door.
Set the Probe
To set the oven probe:
2. A chime sounds when the probe reaches the set temperature and every 30 seconds thereafter until it is unplugged from the oven receptacle.
3. Insert sensor into the thickest part of meat or food before placing in oven.
- If baking bread, bake for 10 minutes before inserting the probe.
- The longer end of the probe goes into the food.
- Always insert probe into the food before plugging into the receptacle.
4. When preheat is complete, use a pot holder to open the probe receptacle cover and insert the connector end of the probe.
5. Touch Enter to select the preset probe temperature or turn the control knob to change the temperature.
- Probe temperature is preset to 160° F (71° C). The lowest set point for the probe is 120° F (49° C) and the highest is 220° F (104° C).
- Probe temperature appears on the oven knob on a Dual Fuel Range.
- Display alternates between the oven set temperature and the probe food temperature. To alternate between the probe setpoint and the actual probe temperature, press Probe.
- Probe will show "LO" if reading a temperature under 70° F.
6. A chime sounds when the probe reaches the set temperature and every 30 seconds thereafter until it is unplugged from the oven receptacle.
For a demonstration of how to use the probe, refer to the Roast Mode video below:
- showcase:Sub-Zero,K49936114,Wolf Temperature Probe Cooking Tips
- How to Use a Temperature Probe
- Probe Flashing on Display or Probe Does Not Register - Includes troubleshooting if the probe is not working.
- How Many Temperature Probes Come with a Product - Includes part numbers for replacement probes.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820