Wolf Oven with Probe Flashing on Display or Probe Does Not Register
- Probe flashing in display
- PROBE? shown
- Temperature probe not working in Dual Fuel, Induction Range, E Series, or L Series Wall Ovens
If a Probe message appears when not using a probe, confirm the proper mode is being used.
- Make sure that the programmed temperature is for the oven temperature, not the probe temperature.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for more information.
If using a probe:
- Confirm the proper mode is being used. For more information, refer to:
- The probe should "click" into place.
- If the probe connector is not fully seated into the probe receptacle, PROBE flashes on the display.
- See also, showcase:Sub-Zero,K49936114,Wolf Temperature Probe Cooking Tips
- If "? PROBE" or "PROBE?" appears, try removing and reinserting the probe.
- The oven is not sensing the probe.
- Verify the probe is fully seated in the probe receptacle before adjusting the probe temperature setting.
- Check for debris in the receptacle. Use a can of air to help remove debris.
- If the oven still does not sense the probe, and the PROBE message continues to flash, a new probe may be needed. Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820