L Series Oven Temperature Probe Use
- How to set temperature probe feature
- What modes to use with temperature probe
- Does oven door need to be shut to use probe?
- Can two probes be used at the same time in a double oven?
- Suggested internal temperature for food safety
- What is the temperature probe range?
- Oven probe is brown
The temperature probe measures the internal temperature of food without opening the oven door.
To set the oven probe:
- Insert sensor into the thickest part of meat or food before placing in oven.
- Open the probe receptacle cover to insert the connector end of the probe into the receptacle. The receptacle is inside the oven on the right-hand wall.
- Touch the desired cooking mode.
- Press ENTER to select the preset oven temperature or change the temperature. Then press ENTER to confirm the desired probe temperature
- Probe temperature appears on control panel.
- Probe will show "LO" if reading a temperature under 100°F.
- Touch Probe. Use the number pads to select the desired food temperature, then touch Enter. The Display alternates between the oven temperature and the probe food temperature.
- A chime sounds when the probe reaches the set temperature and every 30 seconds afterward until it is unplugged from the oven receptacle.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820