Wolf Dual Fuel Range Oven Temperature Probe Use
- How to set temperature probe feature
- What modes to use with temperature probe
- Does oven door need to be shut to use probe?
- Next Dual Fuel Range oven temperature probe use
- Suggested internal temperature for food safety
- What is the temperature probe range?
The temperature probe measures the internal temperature of food without opening the oven door.
- For older models, refer to Legacy Dual Fuel Range Oven Temperature Probe Use.
Set the Probe
To set the oven probe:
- Preheat the oven to the desired oven temperature in the desired mode.
- Completely insert the probe sensor into the thickest area of the food.
- When preheat is complete, place food in the oven.
- Insert the probe into the probe receptacle. Refer to the illustration below. Close the oven door.
- Touch Probe.
- Touch Set to select the preset temperature. To change the temperature, use the slide bar to select the desired temperature, then touch Set.
- A chime indicates the temperature is 5°F (1°C) below the set temperature. The oven chimes and the set temperature flashes when the internal temperature reaches the setpoint.
- Remove, then reinsert the probe to verify the internal temperature.
- Touch the flashing temperature to clear.
- Wolf Temperature Probe Instructions
- Wolf Oven Temperature Issue
- Probe Flashing on Display or Probe Does Not Register - Includes troubleshooting if the probe is not working.
- How Many Temperature Probes Come with a Product - Includes part numbers for replacement probes.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820