Legacy Induction Range Oven Temperature Probe Use
- How to set temperature probe feature
- What modes to use with temperature probe
- Does oven door need to be shut to use probe?
- Suggested internal temperature for food safety
- What is the temperature probe range?
- Oven probe is brown
The temperature probe measures the internal temperature of food without opening the oven door.
To set the oven probe:
- Insert sensor into the thickest part of meat or food before placing in oven.
- Open the probe receptacle cover to insert the connector end of the probe the receptacle.
- Rotate the selector bezel to desired cooking mode.
- Press ENTER to select the preset oven temperature or change the temperature. Then press ENTER to confirm the desired probe temperature.
- Probe temperature appears on the oven knob on an Induction Range.
- Touch Enter to select the preset probe temperature or turn the control knob to change the temperature.
- Probe temperature is preset to 160°F (70°C).
- Display alternates between the set temperature and the probe food temperature.
- To alternate between the probe setpoint and the actual probe temperature, press Probe.
- Probe will show "LO" if reading a temperature under 70°F.
- A chime sounds when the probe reaches the set temperature and every 30 seconds after until it is unplugged from the oven receptacle.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820