Wolf Oven Door Will Not Unlock
- Oven door locks on its own
- Oven door is locked and will not open after self-clean done
- Oven door does not open and a clicking or grinding noise is heard
- Motorized door latch (MDL)
- Relay board
- Control board
- Wiring issue
If the oven door of a Dual Fuel Range, L Series Oven, M Series Oven, or E Series Oven will not open:
- Address any error codes or messages if present first.
- Make sure oven is turned off.
- If self-clean was recently done, the oven door will not unlock until cool down has completed.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820