Oven Performance on 208 Volt Electrical Supply
- How does 208 volt power supply affect the performance on a Dual Fuel (DF) Range, L Series, M Series, or E Series Oven?
- Is 240 volt power a requirement for proper performance?
- Will the unit perform well using 208 volt power supply?
The required electrical supply for Dual Fuel (DF) Ranges, L Series, E Series, and M Series Wall Ovens is a 240/208 V AC, 60 Hz dedicated circuit.
- All modes are designed to work on either a 208 volt or 240 volt electrical supply.
- Performance may be compromised if the electrical supply is less than 240 volts.
- An electrical supply of less than 240 volts can adversely affect oven preheat and recovery times. Refer to Oven Preheat Times for more information.
- See also, Self-Clean Performance on 208 Volt Power Supply.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820