Wolf Oven Shuts Off When Door Opens
- Why does the oven shut off when opening the oven door?
- Oven shuts off when the oven door is opened
- Should the oven turn off when the door opens?
Oven convection fans and broil element will turn off when the oven door is opened. However, the unit should not lose power.
- If the oven loses power when the door is opened, shut the oven off and reset the circuit breaker.
- Attempt to use the oven again.
In any Convection Mode (Convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, or Convection Roast) or during preheat when the convection fans are operating, the convection fans turn off when the door opens. This is to prevent heat from blowing into the kitchen or onto the user. This is normal.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820