Oven Timer Turns Off by Itself
- Oven timer stops chiming on its own.
- Why does the oven timer turn off without manually turning it off?
- Oven timer turned off
- Timer chimed too long
The oven timer on a Wolf Wall Oven or Dual Fuel Range will stop chiming if it is not manually turned off.
- After approximately an hour, the annunciator will turn off.
- This is normal operation.
- If the timer turns off on its own before that time, reset the unit at the circuit breaker and retest.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820