Wolf Touch Pad or Controls Not Working
- No response when pressing buttons on a control panel or touch pad
- Touch control does not respond
- Oven, Range, or Cooktop does not work when pushing buttons
- Wolf product will not change when keys are pressed
- Improper use
- Unit in Sabbath Mode
- Problem with control panel or touch pad
- Unit in lock mode
- Use the pad or tip of the finger and not the fingernail to press the buttons.
- The touch pads respond to reverse magnetism in a person’s fingertips.
- Sometimes, if fingertips are very cold, warming the hands before attempting to press buttons will help the touch pad respond to the input.
- Make sure hands are clean when using controls.
- Make sure unit is not in Sabbath Mode.
- The control panel may need to reboot. Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Refer to product-specific troubleshooting below. If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product.
- Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
Cooktops and Module Cooktops:
- CI Induction Cooktop Control Unresponsive
- CE Electric Cooktop Control Unresponsive
- Induction or Electric Cooktop Controls Unresponsive
- Specialty Module Cooktop Control Unresponsive
- E Series Oven Control Unresponsive
- 24" E Series Oven Control Unresponsive
- M Series Oven Control Unresponsive
- Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Unresponsive
- Speed Oven Control Unresponsive
- MD Drawer Microwave Control Unresponsive
- MDD Drop-Down Door Microwave Control Unresponsive
- MC24 Convection Microwave Control Unresponsvie
- MS24 Standard Microwave Control Unresponsive
- V Series Cooktop Ventilation Control Unresponsive
- Warming Drawer Control Unresponsive
- CW24 Cup Warming Drawer Control Unresponsive
- EC24 Coffee System Control Unresponsive
- VS24 Vacuum Seal Drawer Control Unresponsive
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820