Warming Drawer Key Pad or Control Unresponsive
- Control panel on WD30 or WWD30 is non-responsive, does not work
- Buttons on Warming Drawer control board do not work
- Unable to change temperature, select preset temperatures, adjust timer, or turn Warming Drawer off with key pad controls
- If new installation, verify unit is not in Showroom Mode. For additional information, refer to:
- Verify unit is not in Sabbath Mode.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- Use the pad or tip of the finger and not the fingernail to press the buttons.
- The touch pads respond to reverse magnetism in a person’s fingertips.
- Sometimes, if fingertips are very cold, warming the hands before attempting to press buttons will help the touch pad respond to the input.
- Make sure hands are clean when using controls.
- Reset unit's power at circuit breaker for 10 seconds.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820