CI Induction Cooktop Key Pad or Control Not Working
- Control panel not working
- Keys on touch pad will not respond
- Cannot clear or enter information using control panel
- Loose/defective cable connection from oven controller to electronic control housing
- Defective key pad(s)
- Use the pad or tip of the finger and not the fingernail to press the buttons.
- The touch pads respond to reverse magnetism in a person’s fingertips.
- Sometimes, if fingertips are very cold, warming the hands before attempting to press buttons will help the touch pad respond to the input.
- Make sure hands are clean when using controls.
- Make sure unit is not in Sabbath Mode.
- Make sure the cooktop is not locked. See CI Induction Cooktop and IR Induction Range Lock Mode for instructions.
- The control panel may need to reboot.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820