Wolf Convection Microwave Key Pad or Controls Do Not Work
- Convection Microwave control does not work
- No response when pressing touch pad on a microwave
- Microwave oven is not functional or operational, dead, not responding
- No power to microwave or microwave does not turn on
- Microwave does not turn off after cooking completed
If the control panel of a Microwave Oven is not responding:
Check the Electrical Supply
- Make sure the product has power to it. Test the outlet with another product (lamp, phone charger, etc.) if possible.
- Plug the microwave into a second outlet if possible to see if it operates.
- Reset the unit's electrical supply at the circuit breaker for 30 seconds and retest.
- Verify the unit is not connected to a tripped GFCI.
Check the Unit
- Use the pad or tip of the finger and not the fingernail to press the buttons.
- The touch pad responds to reverse magnetism in fingertips.
- Sometimes, if fingertips are cold, warming the hands before attempting to press buttons helps the touch pad respond to the input.
- Verify the control panel is not locked.
- If the control panel does not respond after following these steps, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820