Wolf Electric Oven Does Not Turn On
- Oven does not work, nothing appears on control panel
- Pressing buttons on oven control panel has no effect and display is blank
- Oven control beeps but does not do anything
- Oven control panel is blinking
- No power to oven or oven control panel
- No power to unit
- Control or relay board errors
If the oven display panel is blank and the oven is not working:
- Verify the oven is turned on.
- The oven automatically turns off after 12 hours of continual use, except in Dehydration or Sabbath Mode.
- Turn off the unit at the circuit breaker or electrical supply source for 30 seconds, then turn on the power to the unit.
- Press a button on the control panel to see if it responds. For lower oven operation, first press the UPPER/LOWER key to select lower oven.
- If the control panel works but the oven does not heat, see Electric Oven Does Not Heat.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820