M Series Oven Controls Not Responsive
- M Series Oven Controls not responding
- Controls do not respond on M Series Oven
- M Series controls stop working
- Control failure
If the M Series Oven Controls are not responding:
- Make sure the unit is not in Sabbath mode. Refer to M Series Oven Sabbath Mode for more information.
- Make sure Standby mode is not active. See M Series Standby Power.
- For an M Series Oven with erratic or unresponsive controls, turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again. Retest unit operation.
- If the oven does not work after resetting power at the circuit breaker, or if the error code returns, service is needed to expertly diagnose and repair the product. A new control panel assembly may be needed. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820