M Series Standby Power
- Display goes blank on M Series Oven
- Clock goes out in M Series Oven
- M Series blank display
- Display turns off and on in M Series Oven
- How to enable or disable Standby Power feature
- Sleep mode
On M Series Ovens, the Standby Power feature is turned on when the product is manufactured.
- After several seconds of no activity, the display turns off to conserve power during normal use.
- If the display panel is touched, a knob is turned, or the door is moved, the display turns back on, enabling power.
- When the display turns off, power to the connected module will be disabled. This will result in the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App not being able to communicate with the oven.
To enable or disable this feature:
- Go to Settings.
- Touch Standby Power.
- Set the feature to Off or On.
If the controls do not respond in any way, refer to M Series Oven Controls Not Responsive.
See also, M Series Oven Showroom Mode.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820