Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Key Pad or Control Unresponsive
- Oven does not respond to function key such as steam, or convection but does chime
- Oven chimes when a function key is pressed but does not start the function
- Oven is not responding to mode function keys
- CSO controls are unresponsive
- Convection Steam Oven does not respond to touches
- Display does not register key presses
- Use the pad or tip of the finger and not the fingernail to press the buttons.
- The touch pads respond to reverse magnetism in a person’s fingertips.
- Sometimes, if fingertips are very cold, warming the hands before attempting to press buttons will help the touch pad respond to the input.
- Make sure hands are clean when using controls.
- Make sure unit is not in Sabbath Mode.
- Verify the unit is not locked. For specific instructions, see Oven Panel Lock or Key Locked Feature.
- The control panel may need to reboot.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
- See Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Control Panel Temporarily Unresponsive.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820