Wolf L Series and Legacy E Series Oven Panel Lock or Key Locked Feature
- What buttons work when a Wall Oven is locked?
- Why did the oven lock feature shut off when it was locked?
- What does Panel Lock on the control panel of an Oven mean?
- Can the oven door be locked when the oven is in use or off?
- What does Key Locked on the control panel mean?
- Unlock E Series Wall Oven control panel
- Controls child lock
- Unlock control panel
E or L Series Oven control panels can be locked to prevent unwanted oven operation. This feature will keep the unit child-safe and prevent the oven from accidentally being turned on.
Legacy E Series Oven Lock Feature
- Touch and hold LOCK for three seconds to lock and unlock the control panel.
- In lock mode, "KEY LOCKED" appears when a key is pressed and all keys are silenced.
L Series Oven Lock Feature
- Touch and hold PANEL LOCK for three seconds to lock and unlock the control panel.
- "Panel Locked" appears in the control panel display for five seconds upon locking.
L Series Single Oven
L Series Double Oven
NOTE: When the child lock feature is initiated, the LOCK and OFF touch pads are active.
- Touching OFF will shut the oven lock feature off.
- If the oven OFF touch pad is touched while in lock mode, the oven can be turned on.
- Put the oven back in lock mode if the oven OFF touch pad was pressed.
Panel lock cannot be turned on when the oven is on, nor can the door be locked when the unit is on or off. To encourage child safety when the oven is in use, never leave the oven unattended.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820