Wolf Microwave Will Not Turn On
- Microwave oven is not functional or operational, not responding
- No power to microwave or microwave does not turn on
- Microwave trips home circuit breaker when in use
- Microwave does not turn off after cooking completed
- Microwave is dead
- Microwave turns on when the door is opened
- Short or opened wiring
- Primary interlock system
- Secondary interlock switch
- Touch control panel
- Key unit
- Door switch issue
If the Microwave Oven is not responding, or is malfunctioning:
- Make sure there is power to the product. Try a second outlet if possible.
- Try a second outlet if possible.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Call us at (800) 222-7820