Wolf Microwave Will Not Turn On
- Microwave oven is not functional or operational, not responding
- No power to microwave or microwave does not turn on
- Microwave trips home circuit breaker when in use
- Microwave does not turn off after cooking completed
- Microwave is dead
- Microwave turns on when the door is opened
- Short or opened wiring
- Primary interlock system
- Secondary interlock switch
- Touch control panel
- Key unit
- Door switch issue
If the Microwave Oven is not responding, or is malfunctioning:
- Confirm that the unit is plugged in securely.
- If the product is plugged in, try a second outlet if possible.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820