Wolf Microwave Running but Not Heating
- Display or key pad working, but Microwave Oven MW24, MWC24, or MWD24 does not heat
- MDD, MS, or MC Microwave turntable spins, but unit does not heat food
- Microwave turntable does not rotate
- Microwave works, but is not heating food
- MD microwave not heating, food is cool or cold after microwave stops
- Should the time count down quickly or normal when microwave is in use?
- Short or opened wiring
- Power transformer
- High-voltage capacitor
- Primary interlock system
- Touch control panel
- Low voltage
- If it is a new installation, make sure the unit is not in demonstration mode.
- If so, the unit will count down very quickly and not heat the interior.
- Refer to Microwave Showroom Demonstration Mode for more information.
- Unplug the unit to reset power, or reset at the electrical supply source.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820