Wolf Induction Cooktop Burner Blinking and No Heat
- Burner on Induction Cooktop blinking and no heat generated
- No heat on Induction Cooktop burner with blinking indicator light
- Burner does not work on Induction Cooktop
- Verify the burner element is blinking and not the burner control.
- If the burner control is blinking, the cooktop is not sensing the cookware. Make sure cookware is placed on the burner element and cookware is induction compatible.
- Refer to Induction Cooktop Cookware Suggestions for more information.
- If the burner element is blinking, turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds and back on again. Retest the unit operation.
- If the burner continues to blink and the unit is not heating, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Contact the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820