Wolf Induction Cooktop or Induction Range Cooktop Does Not Work
- Induction Cooktop elements will not heat or turn on
- No operation on any burner of Induction Range
- One burner is not working on an Induction Cooktop
- Induction Cooktop works intermittently
- No power to unit
- Unit is in lock mode
- Improper use of cookware
- Cookware not induction-compatible
If cooktop does not work, or if unit works, but elements take a long time to heat, or heat poorly:
- Verify proper use and care of product. Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- Make sure cookware is on the cooktop. The burner will not turn on if cookware is not sensed.
- Check that cookware is induction-compatible. See Cookware for Induction Cooktops.
- Check for power to unit.
- Verify unit is not in lock mode. If so, unlock it.
- If the display reads "SHR" or "5HR," the unit is in Showroom Mode. For instructions on exiting Showroom Mode:
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
See also, Induction Cooktop Shuts Off during Use.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820