Pro Hood Heat Lamps
- Will the heat lamps work on the 20" riser with shelf?
- Will the heat lamps work on the backsplash with shelves?
- Will the heat lamps keep plates warm?
- Part #805344
- Heat lamps for 27" deep pro wall hoods
Heat Lamp Use
- The Pro Hood Heat Lamps will produce heat that reaches the Wolf backsplash accessory shelves and the Wolf 20" riser shelf.
- Heat lamps work best for food placed 12-18" below the bottom of hood.
Product Use Without Heat Lamp
- Using the hood without bulbs in place will not harm the hood.
- There is no insert or cover available to fill the heat lamp receptacle if no heat lamp is installed.
- Heat lamps are not included with the hood, but are available at any hardware store.
- Wolf offers white heat lamp bulbs for purchase from a Parts Distributor, part #805344.
Genuine parts for Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
Heat Lamp Bulb Information
27" deep wall hoods are equipped with two heat lamp receptacles that require R40 or BR40, 250W maximum bulbs (white, clear, and red bulbs are acceptable for use).
- Standard bulbs are incandescent, but halogen bulbs can be used.
- Bulb socket is standard, so bulbs other than heat lamps can fit.
- Wolf recommends using the white heat lamp to take full advantage of the Heat Lamp feature.
- A 'spot type' bulb would work and have similar temperature ratings.
It is important to match the diameter of the bulb so the recess area around the bulb is not exposed to excess heat. A bulb of smaller diameter should not be used.
- This bulb type will not produce the infrared effect required to deliver the heating effect of our specified bulb.
See also, Pro Series Ventilation Hood Light Bulbs and Heat Lamps.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820