Sealed Burner Rangetop Installed with a Downdraft
- Part number 810215, Instruction sheet 810213
- Install downdraft with Sealed Burner Rangetop (SRT)
- Do the 30" and 36" SRT use the same trim kit when installed with a Downdraft?
- List of components included with the kit
- SRT Trim Kit
- Installing Downdraft with SRT304 or SRT366
- Can a Downdraft be installed with a griddle or charbroiler model SRT?
- Do the 9" and 14" rise Downdrafts use the same kit?
- What is the total depth required for installation of a 9" or 14" Downdraft with a 30" or 36" SRT?
A Downdraft ventilation system can be installed with Wolf Sealed Burner Rangetop (SRT) Model SRT304 or SRT366 only.
- An accessory trim kit must be ordered, part number 810215.
- Sealed Burner Rangetop with Downdraft Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- A Downdraft is not powerful enough to remove the smoke, grease, odors, or combustion caused by charbroiler and griddle models, regardless of unit width.
- A Downdraft is not compatible with any SRT48 model because an installation bracket is not available and Wolf does not manufacture a 48" Downdraft.
- The SRT trim kit, part number 810215, includes the trim for both the 30" and 36" units.
- The trim kit does not fill any gaps so the size does not matter. It only supports the Downdraft when installed.
New 14" rise Downdrafts use the same trim kit as the 9" rise Downdrafts to install them with Sealed Burner Rangetops.
- The overall depth of the SRT unit is 27-1/2” from the back of the unit to the front of the bullnose.
- The Downdraft requires an additional 2-11/16” behind that.
- 1/8” is needed for the lip of the Downdraft unit to hang on the counter.
- If the bullnose of the SRT is designed to sit even with the countertop. The overall depth required is 30-5/16” for the installation to work.
- If the bullnose is designed to sit proud of the counter, the depth would be reduced by the amount the cooktop sits out.
- The 19” platform is the same for both installations of the SRT with a 9" or 14" Downdraft. Since the Downdrafts are very similar in depth, this dimension did not change.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820