Sub-Zero Group Owner's App - Set Oven Timer
- Set oven timer through the connected appliance app
- Timer on Sub-Zero Group Owner's App is not the same as the timer on the oven
- App timer and oven timer do not match
To set the oven timer remotely:
- Tap on the oven on the appliance list to go to the oven dashboard.
- Tap the Timer 1 or Timer 2 tile.
- Scroll to the desired hour and minutes.
- Tap Set Timer. The dashboard updates with the timer countdown.
To update or cancel the timer, complete steps 1-3 above and tap Update Timer or Cancel Timer.
The oven timer can be set, changed, and stopped using the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
- The app and the oven may not match exactly.
- A difference of up to 30 seconds is possible as the app updates.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820