Tin Cookware in Wolf Products
- Can tin cookware be used on a Wolf product?
- Why is the bottom of tin cookware hard to clean?
- Why does the bottom of tin cookware look old?
Tin cookware with a copper bottom, like the brand Baumalu, may be difficult to keep looking new.
- Tin is a superconductor that resists corrosion from water but can be attacked by acids and alkalis.
- Refer to the cookware manufacturer for additional information.
- Wolf has not conducted any testing on this type of cookware, and has no comment regarding durability or performance.
- See also, Wolf Cookware Recommendations.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820