Wolf Cooking Mode Insert
- When should convection cooking modes be used rather than standard cooking modes?
- Where does heat come from during cooking modes?
- Where are the heating elements located?
- How is heat distributed in different cooking modes?
- What cooking mode should be selected for best results?
- In what cooking modes do convection fans run?
- What mode is suggested meat, bread, cookies, pies, cakes, turkey, chicken, roasts?
For explanation of cooking modes and how best to use Wolf electric ovens, see:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820