Wolf E Series Standard Microwave Stainless Trim Kit (828022)
- Part number 828022 for MS24 microwaves
- Instruction sheet 9020748; list of components included
- What is the height of a microwave trim kit?
- Do international units use the same trim kit as domestic units?
- Can the E Series trim kit be used with model MS24 and MW24?
Standard Microwave MS24 and MW24 E Series trim kits include instructions that detail the installation process.
- Refer to MS24 and MW24 E Series Trim Kit Installation Instructions for step-by-step instructions.
- Use Reveal for cabinet cutout opening dimensions when installing a microwave with a trim kit.
- The cutout size will be the microwave WITH the selected trim kit.
- Refer to Reveal Specification Tool for more information on using the Reveal online tool.
- The kit part number is the same for both transitional and professional looks. Use the stainless steel trim pieces for a Professional look, and leave them off for the Transitional look.
- Use foam strips to fill gaps between the unit and the trim perimeter, especially at the bottom if gaps are undesirable.
- The overall size of the trim kit is 29-7/8" W x 18-1/4" H.
- The height of the duct assembly is 2-1/8".
Trim Kit Compatibility
Each style is meant to match up with the trim and finish on the oven series it is made for.
- The trim kits are for use on models MS24 or MW24.
- Standard Microwave Oven trim kits do not fit Convection Microwaves. See Convection Microwave E Series Trim Kit for more information.
- Trim kits are the same for domestic and international units.
- Trim kit 828022 was formerly part number 811065.
- There is no difference between trim kits for different age microwaves. For example, a trim kit from 2004 fits a new unit and vice versa.
- For images of the trim kits, refer to the Standard Microwave Quick Reference Guide.
- See also, E Series Microwave Trim Kit Flush Inset Installation.
Parts Missing from Trim Kit
If parts are missing from the stainless trim kit, the following are available to order separately. For parts not listed, order a new trim kit.
|Part||Part Number|| |
Quantity Included with Replacement Part
Transitional Style Parts
Back polycarbonate trim (large)
Black polycarbonate trim (small)
Top / bottom black extrusion
Left / right black extrusion
Professional Style Parts
|Stainless extrusion top / bottom||828323||1|
|#6-18 x 1" screw||809765||1|
|#8-15 x 1/2" screw||6200080||1|
|Hardware (all screws)||828324|| |
|Foam tape - 27" horizontal||828313||1|
|Foam tape - 18" vertical||828314||1|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820