Wolf Oven Fan Will Not Turn Off
- Oven fan will not turn off after running
- Oven fan not shutting off
- How to turn oven fan off
The convection fan in Wolf ovens can turn on and off manually. Cooling fans turn on and off automatically.
- Turn off the convection fan.
- On electric ovens, select Bake Mode to take the oven out of Convection Mode.
- On Gas Ranges, turn the convection fan off using the Fan switch above the oven door.
- Verify the cooling fan has turned off.
- There is no switch for the cooling fan.
- The cooling fan can operate after the unit is off.
- Cooling fans will turn off automatically once the oven reaches a safe temperature.
- It is not possible to turn the cooling fan off manually.
- Reset power at the circuit breaker and retest the unit.
- See also, Oven Fan Noise.
If the convection fan or cooling fan will not turn off after following these steps, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820