Oven Fan Noise
- Oven fan noise
- Convection or cooling fan is loud
- Convection fan does not work
- Cooling or convection fan making rubbing, squawking, rattling, banging, or high pitched noise
Depending on the specific Wolf model, convection and/or cooling fan noise will be heard during and after oven use.
- This is normal operation.
- The fan noise may be audible long after the oven is turned off, including up to 45 minutes depending on how long the oven was on, at what temperature, etc.
- Convection fans often run to preheat ovens even in non-convection modes. See Dual Convection Fans during Preheat for more information.
- Cooling fans cannot be turned off, as they turn on as a safety measure to prevent overheating.
- If the bake stone was used, the fan may run longer.
- Gas Range convection fans make noise when turned on.
- For additional information, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820