Wolf Electric Oven Cooling Fan Operation
- How long does it take an oven to cool after being turned off?
- How long will an oven stay hot or warm after use?
- How long should the cooling fan run after use?
- Should the cooling fan run when the unit is in use?
- Why does a fan continue to run or make noise after oven is off?
- Oven still too hot several hours after use
Cooling fans will run during normal unit operation to prevent parts from overheating.
- As a safety measure to prevent overheating, cooling fans cannot be turned off.
Cooling fans run long after an oven is turned off.
- There is not a set time for how long it will take for an oven to completely cool after use.
- Several factors affect cool-down time, including ambient room temperature, oven temperature, how long oven was used, etc.
- It is possible for an oven to take several hours to cool completely because of the high-quality oven cavity insulation.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820