Wolf Electric Oven Convection Fan Operation
- Do the convection fan assemblies alternate during operation in Wolf electric ovens?
- Do the convection fans turn off when the oven door opens?
- Should the fan be cycling on and off in Dual Fuel Ranges or E Series, L Series, or M Series Ovens?
- Wall Oven convection fans turning on and off or running intermittently
Depending on mode, the convection fans may alternate or run simultaneously.
- It is normal for the convection fans to operate during oven preheat in any mode.
- The convection fans will turn off when the oven door is opened.
- Dual convection fans eliminate taste transfer when making multiple dishes at once.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820