Wolf Range Weight Limits
- Is there a weight limit for the top of a Dual Fuel or Gas Range?
- Does Wolf have weight limits for the R Series or GR Series Gas Ranges?
- Can I can food on Wolf products?
- Would canning be too heavy for a Wolf range?
The following weight limits include the weight of the pot/pan and the liquid/food.
- The amount of liquid affects the time it takes to boil.
- The weight limits generally allow for the safe canning of quart jars.
- Pans with oversize bases that extend beyond the range frame should not be used.
- On high settings, heat may be trapped beneath oversized pans causing permanent damage to the surface finish.
- Refer to Wolf Cooktop Weight Limits for the IR Induction Range. The weight limit is the same for the 30" and 36" models.
|Product||Weight Limit (lb)|
|Dual Fuel, R Series, and GR Series Gas Ranges||25 lb per grate|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820