Wolf Cooktop Weight Limits
- Is there a weight limit for the electric and Induction Cooktops?
- Does Wolf have weight limits for the Gas Cooktops?
- Would canning be too heavy for a Wolf cooktop?
- Maximum weight for cookware and food on Wolf cooktop
Weight limits for electric and Induction Cooktops are determined by the size of the cooktop glass.
- The following weight limits include the weight of the pot/pan and the liquid/food.
- The amount of liquid affects the time it takes to boil.
- The weight limits generally allow for the safe canning of quart jars, see Canning Food with Wolf Products.
- Pans with oversize bases that extend beyond the cooktop frame should not be used.
- On high settings, heat may be trapped beneath oversized pans causing permanent damage to the surface finish.
|Product||Weight Limit (lb)|
|15" Electric or Induction Cooktop||15.5|
|30" Electric or Induction Cooktop||38.5|
|36" Electric or Induction Cooktop||57.5|
|Gas Cooktop and IM15 Module Cooktop||25 lb per grate|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820